Influence and Engage Your Target Audience with Video.
THE POWER OF VIDEO MARKETING
Video marketing is here and it's essential to your marketing plan. Video is transforming the way communities present themselves and their projects. Whether you're marketing a specific development, or the community as a whole, video is key to delivering a message that is both educational and engaging.
How important is video?
- 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 is video. (Source: KPCB).
- 93% of marketers are using video in their campaigns. (Source: ReelSEO)
- 82% of marketers confirmed that video marketing had a positive impact on their business. (Source: ReelSEO)
- A one-minute video is worth 1.8 million words. (Source: Forrester Research)
- 62% of Google universal searches include video. (Source: Marketingland)
- Video is 50 times more likely to get organic page ranks in Google than plain text results. (Source: Forrester Research).
- You can double your search traffic by having a video thumbnail in your search result. (Source: IQ Visibility)
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Better City's team of videography and marketing professionals provide the entire production process (filming, editing, motion graphics, music, etc.). We come to your location to film and we do all the post production work at our studio in Ogden, UT. While we prefer to obtain our own video footage, we can work with your existing video inventory. After strategizing on the overall layout of the video, its objectives, and target markets, we go to work to create unique and engaging video content.
You (the client) are involved in the pre-production video strategy, as well as the post production process to ensure customer satisfaction. Once the videos are completed, you are provided with the video file(s) at various levels of resolution (4k, 1080p, 720p), which are then directly uploaded to your marketing platforms (websites, social media, paid advertising platforms, etc.). We also provide consulting services with regard to how and where the videos should be utilized to be most effective.
VIDEO WITH A PURPOSE
When it comes to community marketing, video can be used in a variety of ways to promote various initiatives and/or aspects of a community. These applications include but are not limited to:
- Promoting Tourism, Events & Outdoor Recreation
- Showcase and describe the unique assets and events/activities that set your community apart from the rest. We capture individuals engaging in, and enjoying these assets in the video. (example: see what we did for the Town of Rangely, CO - portfolio link below)
- Economic Development
- Help prospective businesses, tourists and new residents get excited about locating to your community through stunning videos that showcase your businesses, restaurants, recreational venues, etc.
- Cast a New Vision / Implement New Branding Strategy
- Communities looking to diversify their economy and/or implement a new branding strategy can use video to conceptualize the vision and garner community support/enthusiasm.
- Marketing Real Estate, Developable Land, or Special Projects
- Help prospective developers and/or new businesses visualize specific properties and their related aspects (utilities, concept design, incentives, price, etc.) through motion graphics and video. (example: see what we did for the City of Wells, NV - portfolio link below)
Every project is unique. Variables such as quantity of videos, duration, complexity of motion graphics, film sites (where and how many), etc. determine the price of each project. Give us a call today and we'll create a free custom scope of work that fits your budget!